- AM/PM: This pill organizer is color coded and numbered to easily keep track of the pills you've taken. Never miss a dose or take too many. Perfect pill organizer for seniors, caregivers, or those with arthritis.
- EASY TO USE: This pill organizer includes 16 clear slide-locking pill pockets that can be added and removed as needed. Clear pill pouch makes it easy to see your pills and stay organized. Smart alternative to an outdated pill box.
- ADJUSTABLE: Made with durable polyester, the pill holder folds open and closed to keep your pills private, while the adjustable velcro fastener keeps pills safe in place.
- LIGHTWEIGHT + PORTABLE: Easily fits in your purse, backpack, luggage, carry on, laptop bag, or suitcase. Perfect for prescription medications and daily pills like ibuprofen, vitamins, allergy medicine, aspirin, supplements, and more.
- INCLUDES: Medical reference card to list your important medical information in case of emergency, with space for your name, emergency contact, physician, medical conditions, allergies, and more. Easily stores in exterior zippered pocket.
The Lewis N. Clark AM/PM pill organizer can be used whether you’re traveling or you simply want an easy way to carry around your medications with you. It is designed with sixteen clear pouches, which can be individually taken out as needed. With both blue tabs and red tabs as well as numbers, you can easily keep track of which pills you’ve taken throughout the day and night without accidentally missing a dose, which is especially important if you’re taking prescription medications.
It’s also good for every-day pills intended for upset stomach, headaches and migraines, colds, allergies, and other over-the-counter remedies. Daily supplements and vitamins can also be easily organized. Instead of bringing each individual bottle with you, this sleek folding medication holder can easily fit into your purse, briefcase, carry-on bag, backpack, suitcase, etc. and you’ll still have room for your other belongings.
The polyester material ensures that you’ll be adding virtually no weight to your bag. The Velcro closure keeps contents secure and even adjusts to accommodate the number of pills you’re carrying. The exterior zippered pocket holds the medical reference card, but it’s also good for doctors’ prescriptions, receipts, and other papers. Its subdued black color also blends in easily with your belongings so others won’t even realize that it is a pill organizer.
In case a medical emergency arises and you need assistance, the medical reference card includes spaces for your name, emergency contact information, physician contact information, medical conditions, allergies, and current medications, which can be very important when you’re not in a local area.
Instead of lugging around individual boxes or bottles of pills on your travels, or trying to keep track of which medications you’ve taken throughout the day, save space and weight in your bag – as well as time – by using this portable pill organizer.